Applying at Cornerstone Language School:
If in Chiang Mai, please come to the school office to get all the necessary forms and information. If applying from outside Chiang Mai, please send the completed application documents to the school by mail.
The following documents must be included in the application:
- Application Form, including passport picture
- Bio Data Form (for the Thai Ministry of Education)
- Description of Language Usage and Goals
- Copy of your Passport Data Page
(and copy of visa page if inside the country)
Please let us know if you would like to apply for a student visa. If so, please read the “Student Visa” page carefully.
Applications can only be considered after the school has received the fully completed application documents.
The Application Procedure:
1) The application documents are received by the school office.
2) Directors and Principal consider applications and plan schedules on a weekly basis.
3) The school office will contact the applicant regarding acceptance and scheduling of classes.
4) Students who have previously studied Thai can make an appointment to test their current level to determine at which level to enter the course.
Please feel free to contact the school with questions regarding the application process.